Seven Top Tips For A Perfect Jukebox Party
Where to start? Arrange the following :
- Proposed date of party
- Proposed time of arrival of guests
- Theme – sports, books or celebrities (Hollywood), back-to-school, 50’s, 70’s, 80’s
- Write initial guest list, this may need to be shortened depending on your budget
- Three to four weeks before your event, book a jukebox or karaoke
- Send invitations
- Contact your guests about two to three weeks ahead of time, text them again about ten days before to remind them
Choose simple finger food, or light salads and snacks.
Make a list of what you will need for your party
- tables, chairs, silverware and napkins
- decorations, stick to a theme if you have set one, eg. Hollywood posters, posters of famous celebrities of your theme, “The Fonz” for 50’s party
- decide how much alcohol you will supply number of slabs of beer, what if any spirits and wine, or all of the above
Buy light food, alcohol and decorations about three days before your party.
Clean your home the day before your party, pay particular attention to the bathrooms.